Join or Renew Membership
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP?
Membership in Maine ASCD provides the following benefits:
- A professional association with Maine colleagues enabling members to share resources, explore new ideas, and face challenges together.
- Discounted Whole Child Micro-credential access to become fully certified as a Whole Child educator.
- A warehouse of peer-reviewed resources, access to free webinars, and other supports to help implement best practices to support the Whole Child.
- Discounted registration fees on Maine ASCD Conferences, Workshops, Institutes and Academies. Our professional development activities cover topics of great importance to all Maine educators and provide in-depth training and development in assessment, curriculum development, instruction and leadership. Our programs respond to the needs of Maine educators by enlisting the talents of the nation’s most reputable presenters and trainers.
- A subscription to nationally-recognized, award-winning Journal of Maine Education. The Journal is a highly-respected source of professional information and the premiere forum for discussions about issues important to Maine educators.
- Connection with ASCD, a premier international organization of educational professionals.
MEMBERSHIP TYPES AND FEES
Individual Membership is $40.00 per year. It includes the Maine ASCD Newsletter, the award winning Journal of Maine Education (published annually), special online services and resources, and member’s discounts at all Maine ASCD professional conferences, workshops and institutes.
Common Address is $60.00 per year. It is available to two members sharing a residential address. This includes all of the benefits of the Individual Membership for both with one set of materials sent to the common address.
Student Member is $15.00 for undergraduate and $25 for graduate students. This level of membership is open to fully matriculating students. It includes all of the benefits of the Individual Membership and requires evidence of active student status.
Retired Member is $15.00. This level of membership is open to educators who have retired from the ﬁeld of education. It includes all of the benefits of the Individual Membership.
Maine ASCD is a professional organization of Maine colleagues that enables diverse members to share resources, explore new ideas, and face challenges together. Maine ASCD provides leadership in shaping, energizing and customizing learning for Maine educators. Maine ASCD members receive discounts on our high-quality conferences and workshops that cover topics of importance to Maine educators and provide opportunities for networking, collaborating, and renewal. Members receive communication and information through our Maine ASCD Newsletters and receive the annual Journal of Maine Education (JME), an award-winning educational journal that is a highly-respected source of professional insight, opinion, and theory.Maine ASCD membership provides a local connection to ASCD, a global community dedicated to excellence in learning, teaching and leading.